Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Starting My Own Business

Today I started to write a business plan for a new business adventure that I going to try. I would like to start a continuing education training for Preschool teachers, Daycare workers, and Nannies. After many years of being in the education system and attending many boring conferences, I think it's time to strike out as see if their is a market for this type of service and if I am any good at it. All state certified teachers and workers need to do 25 hours of continuing education a year in the State of Wisconsin and all workers in daycare needs to be certified. So the audience is there and I have signed on with two organizations in the state to teach these classes. Now I just need to write the business plan and the courses and their bench marks. I wold also like to design and execute children's parties and outings. Just need to get a business name and away I can go.

1 comment:

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hey Betty Jo,

Just found your blog! Gosh, your business idea sounds great...if you believe it, you'll see it!

Good luck on forming the business plan..come visit my blogs sometime :o) I also trying to get "regular" with this blogging...so many photos and things to share! It's like establishing a new habit..LOL

Steph