Search This Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday April 19, 2008

It is a beautiful Saturday. The sun is shining and the birds are singing. The snow has finally melted. The early Spring flowers have made their way up through the ground and are waiting to bloom. My cat, Max is taking a early afternoon nap after his outside rounds to make sure the bird feeders and his chipmunk and red squirrels friends are all safe. It was suppose to rain today. I had planned my weekend with today being an inside work day. I find myself torn between doing my chores in the house and having fun outdoors. My husband's chain saw is calling me as he cuts wood for my garden fence. My newly acquired enamel wood tables are asking to be sanded, treated and placed in their spots on the deck for the summer. What is a person to do? I'm putting on my bibs, sunscreen, table refinishing attire and I'm out of here! My precious tables here I come.......

No comments: