Search This Blog

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Getting Crafty




Well about the only crafty thing I have done in the past 3 years is make a huge mess of my new studio. When we built our new house, my Dearest Husband, made me a work shop/studio to do my creating in. It is a wonderful place! Warm colors, awesome storage, lots of counters, electric outlets and light, both natural and artificial. But all I seem to do in it is make a mess. I clean one mess and make a new one. I have been in the processes of setting it up and cleaning out items that I will not be using any more. Sewing machine up and working. Ellison die cutter needs to go. Not using it and it's taking up space. Totes of fabrics and old clothes to be recycled into new items. Tons of Preschool items that need to find a new home so I can unpack my fibers and store them. Totes of scrapbooks that need to be finished. Various antiques waiting to be clean, and put out for display. Oh my goodness I'm getting overwhelmed just writing about it. Best to finish this post and get to work.

1 comment:

Tina Leavy said...

what a big craft room. hope you can find the time to organize it the way you want to. thanks for sharing and thanks for being a part of the blog a thon.
Tina